2313 - Digital Marketing Specialist - London £35-40k
We are looking for a talented digital marketing specialist to manage digital marketing output across this real estate Group with a focus on EMEA.
The ideal candidate will be fully acquainted with best practice SEO and SEM, with a focus on digital acquisition - PPC, display, paid social and amplification and an understanding of affiliate and partnership marketing and be experienced in both brand and product specific digital marketing campaign planning and delivery and comfortable with direct metric monitoring and reporting.
Based in London, the post holder will sit within a wider Global Marcomms Team, reporting to the Head of Marketing with specific Group-Wide responsibility to:
• Manage the digital marketing strategy to increase brand presence, product marketing and increase client acquisition
• Develop SEO plans for each region
• Develop digital content for optimisation
• Develop SEM plans for each region - experience in PPC, display and affiliate marketing is critical
• Plan and manage digital project/product marketing campaigns
• Manage web assets across the group
• Manage digital marketing executives remotely
• Manage monitoring, campaign metrics and performance reporting
Candidates should have an extensive background in digital marketing within these areas with exposure to both B2B and B2C from either inhouse roles within professional services, financial services or real estate, or a comprehensive agency background with client rosters within these fields. Experience in budget management, campaign monitoring and performance reporting is essential, and ideally people management experience.
This is a newly created role in London within the Group and candidates able to bring something extra to the table will be preferred. Perhaps this is a strategic understanding and strong commercial acumen, or a focus on future digital marketing and innovation.
Experience in real estate investment is not essential but an interest in real estate development and investment markets would be beneficial.
- Digital Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Partnership Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'