We are looking for a suitable candidate to support the Head of Marketing and Communications in developing and implementing a new Warwick Manufacturing Group website. This will include Website Management, Digital Analytics and Insight, SEO, Information Architecture and User Experience and Staff Intranet Management
Duties and responsibilities
The primary focus of the role will be working on a project to re-develop the WMG website, working with an external agency and key stakeholders within the department. You will use your technical knowledge and skills to develop a website which is innovative and delivers on the WMG brand/core values.
Using your creative skills, you will be able to develop infographics and animated gifs to support the WMG key messages and narrative. You will also need to be familiar, and comfortable, with working to brand guidelines and with external agencies.
Previous experience of managing a large customer-facing website, along with developing wireframes and sitemaps and managing web optimised projects is required. You will also understand the importance of user-centred design.
The role will be based in the Marketing and Communications team, and will involve liaising with academics, researchers and project managers, so you will be comfortable working with people across a variety of roles and at all levels, ensuring that stakeholder objectives are met. Excellent communication skills are a must.
Skills and experience
• Relevant experience in a digital marketing environment
• Extensive experience of using a Content Management System and digital analytics packages is essential, coupled with experience of managing web optimisation projects and working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
• Experience of managing a large customer-facing website, along with experience of brand management.
• Experience of developing wireframes and sitemaps.
• Experience of working with external agencies
• In depth knowledge of HTML (preferably Bootstrap), CSS, Java script, and photo editing software, with experience of video generation and developing animated gifs and infographics
• Knowledge and experience of website strategies and an understanding of current and upcoming digital marketing media trends with experience of using online channels to reach and connect with markets.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design, and excellent knowledge of branding and online corporate identity.
• IDM digital marketing or other related marketing postgraduate qualification is desirable,
- Content Management
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job