We are a friendly and thriving company within the EV charging industry - our clients range from NHS Trusts to Councils to SME's and Home Charging.
You will have proven experience of working as a Digital Marketing Manager using SEO and PPC and will join our growing in-house Marketing team in Consett, County Durham. This role will be to help assist the company deliver its ambitious growth targets through digital marketing and communication channels.
So what would we like from you? You will have a strong focus on everything Digital Marketing within the business including the website, digital ad spend (working with our agency) and management of online reputation tools. A close eye on analytics will be needed to ensure accurate reporting and a scientific approach to improvement.
- Understanding the power of keyword research and how this can make or break the success of an organic or paid search campaign.
- Working with our content team to optimise new and existing blogs and web pages for SEO.
- Work with our digital agency to optimise current campaigns and targeted ad spend.
- Work with our web developer to shape the new website
- Using analytical thinking to build, monitor and optimise great paid marketing campaigns.
- A digital all-rounder, able to work and know your way around a CRM and the usual CMS platforms
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with implementing the digital aspects of the marketing strategy.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team and other in-house departments to help deliver effective digital Marketing campaigns.
- Tracking and analysing your results, being able to present these findings to colleagues and partners.
Skills and Experience:
-Excellent attention to detail
-At least 3-4 years minimum of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
-Knowledge of IT systems and services such as GoogleAnalytics and Google Ads
-Good analytical skills for presenting data
-People skills with experience of managing stakeholder relationships
-Strong understanding of SEO
Please see our website for the full job advert, including personal specification and full list of benefits and salary elmtronics.co.uk
- Analytical Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'