Due to growth, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who will lead and inspire their growing team and plan marketing campaigns to support business growth.
This would be a talented marketing professional who is committed to delivering growth in leads, traffic and conversion KPIs across the companies various websites.
The Digital Marketing Manager will also need to work closely and collaborate with SEO, PPC & Analytics Teams, Design Teams and with relevant Department Heads and Company Directors across the business to ensure business objectives are delivered.
- Support Department Heads & Directors in outlining and implementing the ongoing strategy across key businesses to achieve traffic, leads and sales targets.
- Planning and managing the marketing schedule for the coming months ahead, across all key channels (onsite, social, email, content, AdWords, etc)
- Delivering reports and feedback on campaigns, key insights and opportunities are drawn out from these and fed back to the business.
- Is able to identify key trends within our web analytics datasets, translate the data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Staying on top of the latest techniques and tools in digital marketing (from copywriting, email marketing, webinars) and passing your knowledge on to the relevant teams
- Growing website visitors, conversion rates, business customers and to aid retention
- Prioritising time and budget on core brands
- Ensuring that the sales reps and account managers are well equipped with sales materials to aid new business customers and retention
- Working closely with the (SEO, PPC, analysis, designs, sales departments etc) to ensure collaborative approach to achieving business goals
- Working closely with the product team to shape and develop the entire customer journey
- Knowing your markets - Planning and researching the demands of their customers and the markets they operate in
- Experienced Digital Marketing Expert with team management experience.
- Experienced in Email, Social, Content, SEO and Paid marketing
- Able to demonstrate use of key marketing tools (Email/Social/Analysis/SEO tools)
- Ability to create great marketing campaigns as well as coach others to do so
- Commercial awareness - someone who can spot an opportunity
- A self-motivated, focussed and target driven person who shows strong attention to detail
- Creative ability - ability to deliver and guide creative campaigns
- Analytically strong - good experience of Google Analytics advantageous and comfortable using tools such as MS Excel to analyse and visualise data.
- A strong communicator
- A strong presenter - someone who is comfortable delivering presentations to department heads and directors
Salary: £30,000 (DOE) + Quarterly Bonus Scheme
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager