Experience in digital marketing and looking for a new challenge? This Manchester based beauty company is looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager to become a part of their successful team.
Digital Marketing Manager - About the company
This leading beauty company is well known for providing top quality results with the best care. With over 20 offices located across the UK this is one of the trailblazers of the beauty industry. With a luxurious office located near to Manchester city centre, this is a great location for transport links.
Digital Marketing Manager - About the role
The Digital Marketing Manager will work within the existing marketing team and external digital content teams to make sure all campaigns release on time and within the budget. They will have to assist in development and maintenance of the company’s websites and produce reports to help maximise opportunities for growth.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Produce marketing strategies to drive online traffic to the website.
- Experience with paid search, SEO, PPC, social media and traditional PR techniques.
- Oversee the implementation of the SEO strategy, competitor analysis and on page optimisation.
- Always be striving to improve the campaigns to increase the ROI.
- Use the in-house CRM system for data analysis to improve the overall strategy.
- To assist with the development of content marketing and online influencer activity.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing to keep the company on the cutting edge.
The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree.
- 5 years of experience within a digital marketing role.
- Experience leading PPC, SEO/SEM, and social media advertising campaigns.
- Creative with experience designing compelling digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariant testing.
- Good working knowledge of website analytics. (e.g Google Analytics.)
- Good knowledge of ad serving tools. (e.g Double click, Dart, Atlas)
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Always up to date on the latest trends in digital marketing.
- Experience managing large PPC budgets.
If this sounds like the exciting challenge you’ve been looking for then contact us today!
- Digital Marketing
- Ad Serving
- Content Marketing
- Landing Pages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job