As eCRM Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the eCRM content strategy
* Implementation of automated customer flows
* Utilising our new eCRM platform to the best of its ability
* Providing extensive eCRM campaign reporting to improve content, frequency and segmentation
* Manage an eCRM Executive to ensure all campaigns are built, approved, proofed and executed correctly
* Work closely with the Electronic Service Provider on the behavioural/lifecycle communications through email and SMS to continually improve and review our automated communications to customers, along with identifying new campaign opportunities
As a successful eCRM Manager, you will have:
* Prior experience and a proven track record in driving successful eCRM programs
* Must have extensive experience working with marketing automation platforms
* Strong numeracy and data analysis skills and passion for harnessing data and extracting insights to drive campaign performance
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workflow effectively
* Ability to forge strong relationships in a commercial environment
* Curiosity and drive to understand consumer behaviour
* The ability to present factual and analytical data to colleagues
* A relentless focus on planning and projecting KPIs
* Communication and influencing skills
* Highly motivated, personable with a friendly attitude
In return our client will reward you with annual salary of £30K +, discounted products, and discounted city centre parking.
Please forward your CV to Jane Hammond via the on-line portal.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.