As eCRM Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the eCRM content strategy
* Implementation of automated customer flows
* Utilising our new eCRM platform to the best of its ability
* Providing extensive eCRM campaign reporting to improve content, frequency and segmentation
* Manage an eCRM Executive to ensure all campaigns are built, approved, proofed and executed correctly
* Work closely with the Electronic Service Provider on the behavioural/lifecycle communications through email and SMS to continually improve and review our automated communications to customers, along with identifying new campaign opportunities
As a successful eCRM Manager, you will have:
* Prior experience and a proven track record in driving successful eCRM programs
* Must have extensive experience working with marketing automation platforms
* Strong numeracy and data analysis skills and passion for harnessing data and extracting insights to drive campaign performance
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workflow effectively
* Ability to forge strong relationships in a commercial environment
* Curiosity and drive to understand consumer behaviour
* The ability to present factual and analytical data to colleagues
* A relentless focus on planning and projecting KPIs
* Communication and influencing skills
* Highly motivated, personable with a friendly attitude
In return our client will reward you with annual salary of £30K +, discounted products, and discounted city centre parking.
Please forward your CV to Jane Hammond via the on-line portal.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job