B2B Digital Marketing Manager - London - £45,000
This is super opportunity for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager with at least 4 years' experience of B2B customer marketing to join the industry leading marketing team of this outstanding Global Software Development Company!
Key responsibilities as Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute email campaigns that engage existing customers and generate new business leads.
- Drive the Customer Marketing and Advocacy Strategy, including newsletters and use of review platforms.
- Work closely with the UK Sales Team to drive asset adoption and ensure marketing activities continuously support the commercial goals.
- Harness industry digital platforms as a channel to promote content and resources.
- Lead the Social Media strategy, managing LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Support the company's ABM approach, working with the UK Sales Team to deliver targeted campaigns to a defined list of key prospects.
- Work with the Marketing Operations Manager to report on Campaign success and ensure that all campaign activities continuously support the commercial goals.
- Work closely with the Events team to effectively communicate the events strategy.
- 5Work closely with the Senior Product Marketing Manager to ensure that the digital marketing activities leverage Marketing content.
Do you think you have what it takes to fulfil this outstanding Digital Marketing Manager role? Then please do apply - we cannot wait to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'