Digital Marketing, IT & Social Media Apprentice (Level 3)
This is a very exciting opportunity to be involved in a well-established, reputable and independent business, with a future career prospect in digital media.
Pocket Media Group currently comprises of 3 reputable and sector specific publications (focused on students, travel and food), as well as a digital marketing agency. Our client is an award winning online media publishing company providing businesses with a variety of digital platforms to advertise their brand/services to UK students, travel enthusiasts and food lovers. Online advertising platforms include regionally tailored publications which offer local and national advertising services. The groups websites/socials offer entertaining videos, creative content, tips, deals, competitions, advice and exclusive interviews with A-list celebrities. The group engages with its audience on a daily basis providing them with a mixture of money saving, informative and entertaining content online.
The Role - Creative Content Publisher
- The Digital Marketing Apprentice's role will be to identify online target markets for specific social media campaigns, and plan, set-up and manage the activity through to completion, using bespoke social media marketing software. The person will also play a role in publishing content online using the WordPress platform.
- Participating in and planning digital content on social media platforms and engaging with users.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and clicks using Bitly and Google Analytics.
- Building a community and utilising data effectively on social media.
- Contributing to the development and growth of our digital channels for user engagement.
- Success in this role is achieved by managing campaigns closely, being very well organised with a logical mindset and excellent problem solving skills.
- You will mainly be managing in-house campaigns or campaigns for clients.
- Duties will also include using the company CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be an analytical person, brilliant at problem solving, with excellent attention to detail.
- You must be enthusiastic, confident, and happy to easily fit into a team of approx 12 people.
- You must be PC literate (Microsoft Office) and be able to use social media effectively.
- You must be I.T savvy as you will be using bespoke social media marketing software (full training provided).
- Previous experience using multiple social media sites such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram will be an advantage.
- You must be very well organised, and logical when it comes to carrying out tasks.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Ideally a minimum of 4 GCSEs C and above.
- Good knowledge social media platforms.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience using Microsoft packages, specifically XL.
- A good level of I.T. understanding.
- A strategic mindset.
- Hungry for success/entrepreneurial.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent grammar.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and marketing background desirable but not necessary.
- Training via an apprenticeship training provider leading to an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing which consists of: Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing and Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Due to the popularity of this position, we cannot guarantee that we will contact you if you are unsuccessful.
Apply today for your chance to be considered for this exciting Digital Marketing, IT & Social Media position.
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Internet Technologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job