Digital Marketing Integrations - Senior Executive Fixed Term
The Digital Marketing Integrations Senior Executive will be responsible for providing accurate pricing & availability data to 3rd parties across TUI’s marketing channels including: metasearch, affiliates, ecrm, ppc, social & display retargeting. They will be able to assess a particular partners needs and recommend the best fit data solution for their application, assisting with the integration from scope to completion.
This role is being offered on a 12 month Fixed Term contract
What you will be doing
Providing advice to both external & internal enquiries regarding solution features, limitations & design. Where the capability to provide necessary data is lacking, they will identify new requirements to the IT project team alongside the relevant business benefit. As well as being the interpreter between the business & 3rd parties, the Digital Marketing Integrations Senior Executive will also be technically skilled to make configurations within the API interface and able to answer simple queries to the API support inbox, whilst escalating more complex queries with the IT team.
The Digital Marketing Integrations Senior Executive will also be responsible for assisting with billing, spend tracking, forecasting as well as some support of line manager with regard to trading and planning duties.
- Recommending best solution for accurate advertisement of TUI products (UK/IE, Package/Flight/Cruise)
- Feedback new development requirements/CR’s as well as associated business benefit to API project team.
- Tibco Mashery & Distribute Travel relationship ownership: monthly calls & PO/invoice management.
- Configuration of API endpoints, packages & IO docs, annual renewal of SSL certificates, use of TIBCO support service, approval of new applications/keys.
- Developer website maintenance – updating documentation/FAQs etc.
- Monitor, answer & escalate queries from internal & external developers – management through to resolution.
- Follow the IT new API user/increase in rate limit change request process. (using Remedy).
- Scope out requirements for different channels feeds, brief to Distribute Travel (External feed provider), manage development process & ensure regular delivery.
- Work with IT to schedule delivery of files from various systems (EPIC/Hybris/Atcom) to partner FTP’s or organise TUI FTP login for 3rd parties.
- Raise IT tickets when AVLABL files are not delivered, collating business impact from various stakeholders.
- Regular reporting: EPIC mapping reports. API capacity plan. Refreshing Trip Advisor base feed & Flashtalking hotel/geo codes (from TUI, TA & TSM). Updating web discount calendar for Pixel Inspiration.
What we are looking for
• Someone who can translate business goals into technology solutions
• Someone with REST API interface experience; development, implementation and maintenance
• A logical problem solver with strong numeric skills
• A motivated team player with a desire to learn
• Excellent organisation & multi-tasking
• Proactive and confident to own workload
• An strong communicator who can work with a wide range of teams
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please log on to where you will be required to log-in, provide personal details and complete an online application form and upload a CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'