Digital Marketing expert required for this prestigious Art Publisher/Luxury Retailer based in Lichfield!!
You must be a strong digital marketeer where you can take full ownership of all digital marketing! Whilst working in a great team, you will have no support so ability to work autonomously is paramount - it’s a stand-alone role so you need a proven track record in this area.
Google Analytics is highly desirable as they need someone strong on reporting.
A sparky personality & creative brain is also very important.
- Present, plan, develop and deploy new digital campaigns and channels to ensure continued sales growth.
- Suggest innovative digital campaigns inspired by industry trends and perhaps inspired by the initiatives of other luxury brand retailers.
- Make recommendations for new functionality within our digital platforms to support new types of campaigns or to improve results of existing campaign types.
- Managing the overall digital communication to our client database and gallery network.
- Analysing current company and artist websites and implementing necessary changes to improve results working alongside our digital web designer and content manager.
- Managing the growth of our company and artist websites and social media sites working alongside our marketing administration co-ordinator.
- Briefing and managing the digital diary with our in-house design team to support new product launches, artist tours, exhibitions and campaigns through our digital channels.
- Excellent attention to detail, proof reading skills, analytical skills and an ability to produce great copy to support the digital campaigns.
- Contributing creative new ideas to the Marketing Director and marketing team to support product launches, artist tours, exhibitions, promotions/campaigns and implementing these areas in a timely fashion.
- Creating, managing and reporting on all new digital advertising campaigns including AdWords Search, remarketing & Facebook advertising
- Managing our Google account and being comfortable with Google Analytics.
- Understanding our client database in order to improve digital communication and grow client interaction.
- Managing our Campaign Monitor account and email communication to clients.
This is an urgent role - please email your CV asap.
The Career Factor are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job