Our client, a Marketing Agency are looking to recruit a dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing business. You will be responsible for building and establishing a presence across all relevant digital and social channels to increase online traffic and brand awareness.
- Monitor and implement SEO activities
- Maintain and update the website as well as creating new content for the website
- Plan and manage PPC campaigns
- Monitor and report on web analytics using google analytics
- Create and distribute press releases
- Develop new email promotions
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience, preferably with B2B tech experience
- A very good understanding of SEO, PPC, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Ad tools
- Experience using CRM platforms, preferably Hubspot
- Comfortable with Social Publishing platforms and Content Management Systems
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This position will be split between working in the office in Bristol and remote working.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'