Digital Marketing Executive / eCommerce / FMCG / £26,000 - £32,000 / London
Bother exists to simplify people's lives. We help households across the country focus on what really matters by taking care of the boring stuff. Our model is better for the environment, better for the brands we work with and most importantly better for customers. And we've got lofty goals, we will be the largest digital-first grocery destination in Europe within 10 years.
About The Role:
You will be a generalist digital marketer and creative problem solver looking to make the next step in your career. You will contribute to the success of Bother's customer acquisition strategy. You will help create and manage the organic social strategy making sure Bother's followers are entertained and excited to follow us. You'll work with our graphic designer to make sure we have a deep pool of content. You will help create interesting and useful blog posts that help us to dominate SEO. You will laugh in the face of changing deadlines and take shifting priorities in your stride. You'll seamlessly go from idea to execution to assessment. You might not be passionate about boring basics but you'll embrace the opportunity to help shape the UK's shopping habits.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
- Contribute to Bother's PPC strategy.
- Be actively involved in SEO
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers
- Measure performance of digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with digital marketing trends
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and content best practice
- Familiarity with web analytics tools
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are interviewing for this exciting role before the end of February. Please apply below for immediate consideration. FWD are an exclusive recruitment partner to Bother. All direct and third party (recruitment agency) applications will be forwarded onto FWD for consideration.
- Digital Marketing / SEO / PPC / Paid Media / Organic Search / Google Ads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'