To support the implementation of the digital marketing strategy, leveraging cutting edge technologies to enhance the customer experience and engages with B2B customers at low cost, but with high engagement levels (predominantly Social Media and email), that leads to sales. You will do this working with the "bricks & mortar" teams and be able to demonstrate success and learning though the rigorous application of data analysis and stand out content that leads to deep engagement.
- Support the development and subsequent execution of the digital marketing plan within the context of an overall marketing plan
- Support the Marketing Manager in managing digital 3rd party relationships to leverage full benefits of using these technologies
- Support the development of cut through content management for use across all mediums to maximise overall engagement
- Committed to solutions that measures outcomes and learn and reiterate to improve performance
- Pushing the digital boundaries to gain meaningful engagement with customers
- Support the segmentation of customer base to target with relevant messages and maximising engagement.
- Studying competitors’ products and services
- Application of technologies to drive cost per contact down, whilst driving goal achievement higher
- Execution of stand-out marketing content
- Management of budget allocation and ensure full compliance to the company budget processes and all jobs are managed within agreed budget levels.
- Complete & faultless adherence to compliance requirements
- Development and execution of digital marketing MI that demonstrates the value of digital activity and drives actions
What we are looking for?
- Knowledge of the digital marketing suite and how to use these components to maximise value
- Highly analytical, using metrics to drive actions
- Strong communicator, capable of developing engaging content
- Knowledge of a the broader range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Able to communicate to a high standard through a range of mediums to a variety of stakeholders.
- Displays creative thinking.
- Able to negotiate and influence at senior level and build strong working relationships
- B2B marketing experience
- Understanding of key financial metrics and customer drivers
- Team player with a track record to deliver against targets and tight timescales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'