Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Executive with solid experience across all key channels to join their team.
Our client is an online marketplace for private tutors.
They are at the point whereby they now have a fully functional product and thousands of customers. They have a clear roadmap of how to improve and ensure that the company continues to grow. They have lots of customers joining every day so the channels are there for you to improve and grow.
- Build the digital marketing roadmap across all channels
- Manage all digital marketing channels (for example - website, blogs, email marketing and social media accounts) - ensure brand consistency
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Develop/write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Act proactively to increase the client’s market segment
- Assist with the management of PPC Campaign using AdWords
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, PPC, email marketing and social media
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Good understanding of online marketing including applications such as E-Mail marketing, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Used to making decisions based on data and analysis
The role is part of a small team - you need to be self-reliant and be able to manage your way around obstacles and challenges.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'