Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – Spider are recruiting on behalf of a British Design Engineering and Composites Manufacturing Company are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive based in Beccles.
Due to ambitious growth plans a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and innovative Digital Marketing Executive to join them and set up and develop the marketing function. The role will give you the autonomy to work on various web and digital projects and the chance to work on new and exciting challenges.
The successful candidate will have experience working within a digital marketing environment, and be looking for their next opportunity where they can use your own initiative and help create a digital strategy for the Company.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assessing the company digital footprint and developing a strategy to increase the brand awareness and develop the presence on all relevant social media platforms
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is recognised
- Update and maintain the company web site, constantly improving search engine visibility
- Monitor and report the impact of the developed digital strategy
- Research and develop the online presence for the brand ensuring SEO and maximising organic traffic to the site
- Researching and writing copy for blogs, landing pages, regular email newsletters and maintaining and developing the E-list of subscribers
- Managing the customer journey on all digital channels to perfect the customer experience and customer brand loyalty
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Working with external designers to develop material for marketing, including mail shots, brochures, and flyers, online and other collateral
- Assisting with planning and management of marketing initiatives
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally educated to degree level in marketing or business studies. Professional qualifications an advantage especially CIM / CAM in digital marketing.
- Good understanding of social media and its advantages and disadvantages.
- Clean, clear copy writing skills.
- Excellent planning, execution and reporting skills with a high attention to detail.
- Good written and oral communication skills with emphasis on adapting tone and content for different audiences.
- Experience in successful project management
- Ability to stay focused on multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Proven B2C and B2B marketing experience
- Ability to work using own initiative and meet set KPI's
- Creative with an innovative and ideas-based approach
- Proven use of Google Analytics, MS Office, SEO Software and other marketing tools;
- Team player with results-driven focus.
On offer is a salary circa £30,000 depending on experience. Full time hours Monday to Friday. As the role is based in Beccles, own transport would be highly desirable.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, and Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Social Media, CIM, CAM B2C and B2B marketing
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media
- CAM B2C and B2B marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"