Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing and looking to start out a career? Then our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in their Cheshire office. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful, global business.
Digital Marketing Executive - About the Company
The Digital Marketing Executive will be an enthusiastic and innovative individual who will be working within a student-focused brand and have a role in all the daily social activities. Our client is located in Cheshire; the fresh and modern offices are perfect for the work hard, play hard atmosphere! This office environment ensures there are also plenty of fun and relaxed times within the business.
Digital Marketing Executive - About the Role
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will mainly be supporting the relationship with 3rd party teams whilst learning and using SEM, UX, Web Development and Design. A great way to start a career in the digital space in a highly successful, global business! This role would be suitable for a graduate or an individual with a genuine interest in starting a role in Digital Marketing.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Managing relationships with 3rd party websites and affiliates.
- Assist with growing revenue and affiliate marketing activity.
- Create progress reports on a weekly basis as well as commission and activity reports.
- Work with the creative teams to create innovative creative marketing material.
- Execute and maintain campaigns through the affiliate marketing channel.
- Liaise with affiliates to keep them up to date with the latest company news.
Key skills of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Knowledge of affiliate platforms and programmes.
- A strong passion for affiliate marketing and the digital industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Especially Excel.
- An understanding of digital marketing on the whole.
- A passion to stay up to date on the latest affiliate marketing trends.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role then contact our recruitment team today!
- Digital Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job