Our client is a leading retail organisation based in Cramlington who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support their current Marketing function.
Reporting to E-Commerce Manager, the successful candidate will implement and optimise product listings and analyse campaign performance across a number of retail channels. Any retail or e-commerce knowledge would be advantageous to your application.
- Manage, expand and optimize on a day to day basis dedicated market places and web channels to increase sales & profit across multi product categories.
- Monitor and track competitor activity and pricing.
- Ensuring customer service feedback and product rankings are optimised.
- Analyse product sales and channel performance to deliver optimum profitability with the commercial & digital team.
- Identify analyse and propose innovations, promotions, efficiencies and new product opportunities to grow sales.
- Optimise product listings to the highest standard ensuring content is relevant and effectively drive incremental sales.
- Constant review of gaps in the product range & new opportunities.
- Work closely with the digital team implement sales plan, pricing and product information.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this company offers an excellent package including 31 days' holiday allowance and free parking. There are plenty of progression opportunities and training available.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role. Please apply immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job