We are looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join a well-established, highly respected and fast-growing marketing agency based in Warrington. As Digital Marketing Executive you will be an integral part of the company and will be accountable for the company’s portfolio of SEO and PPC services. This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive looking for their next move to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation whereby they can have a real impact on the future growth of the business. This is an exciting time to join our client as they embark on a period of growth. You will be working in beautiful offices surrounded by great team members and will be rewarded with a great benefits package along with the opportunity for personal development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced, bright and enthusiastic SEO/PPC executive to join our fast-growing digital marketing agency.
As an integral part of the team, you will be involved in the planning, development and activation of exciting and performance focused digital marketing strategies.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and end client, you will be responsible for SEO & PPC performance on a varied range of key accounts.
Candidates need a 'can do’ attitude and value customer care. You will need to be able to work to deadline and at all times, demonstrate impeccable attention to detail.
- Manage, create and schedule online SEO/PPC campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and enquiries across search engines.
- Timely and accurate delivery of all SEO/PPC work as set out by the SEO Manager.
- Be constantly learning and growing within the role to increase the range and performance of the company's service offering.
- Achieve key performance targets to ensure high levels of customer retention.
- Ensure all work adheres to the company’s quality assurance guidelines in order to maintain client satisfaction.
- Effectively manage client PPC campaigns in order to achieve targeted return on investment.
- Report monthly to clients in order to aid their understanding and demonstrate ROI.
- Create compelling, SEO-friendly content, on a range of topics to drive performance.
- Manage technical on-site SEO work needed in order to drive account performance.
- At least one years in an SEO/PPC role.
- Proactive attitude to account improvement.
- Sound understanding of the SEO and PPC landscape.
- Written and verbal client communication skills.
- Content writing and technical SEO experience.
- Willingness to learn and take relevant qualifications.
- Proven examples of success in SEO and PPC account management.
- Attention to detail with a focus on spelling and grammar.
- Half day Friday
- Childcare vouchers
- Relaxed, informal culture
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job