Digital Marketing Executive
£18,000 - £24,000 plus benefits
Are you fanatical about Social Media? Do you love writing blogs? Can you create engaging & exciting content - bringing products alive for your readers? Have you a passion for technology? If this is you, I have an exciting opportunity within a disruptive tech business based in Manchester.
This role will report in to the Head of Marketing and will be focused on Digital Marketing. You will be responsible for supporting the marketing team to improve brand awareness, communicate go-to-market messaging and generate leads through effectively utilising digital marketing channels including;
- Website The Digital Marketing Executive will support the on-going development of the website including; creating and amending webpages, drafting content, maintaining resource hub, monitoring how people interact with our website with the view of making recommendations to improve overall effectiveness and ensuring there are relevant and well-placed call to actions throughout.
- SEO The Digital Marketing Executive will support the search engine optimisation strategy to improve rankings, drive traffic towards the website and content, whilst understanding how the business can more effectively use keywords to assist lead generation.
- Social Channels The Digital Marketing Executive will support social media campaigns by using social media automation tools to create and schedule social media updates across Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- PPC The Digital Marketing Executive will coordinate pay per click campaigns across social channels to effectively drive traffic towards target webpages, campaign landing pages and content.
- Blog The Digital Marketing Executive will coordinate a blog schedule and ensure that blog posts are created by the relevant stakeholders, uploaded and promoted.
- Content Creation and Syndication The Digital Marketing Executive will support content creation by drafting initial pieces of marketing content, copywriting, and syndicating content to use in digital marketing campaigns.
Support Marketing Campaign Delivery The Digital Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Campaign Manager with the execution of campaigns with focus on how digital channels can be used effectively to improve campaign performance and results.
Marketing Engagement The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for compiling content for regular internal marketing communications that will improve awareness and engagement of internal stakeholders - ensuring that they are aware of what marketing campaigns are taking place and encourage sharing of digital marketing content.
The IT industry is constantly changing and you will need to be someone who wants to be at the forefront of the action! You will need to love technology and have a desire to be part of a disruptive & exciting business that take pride in making their marketing an integral part of the business.
Sound like a role you would love to get your teeth stuck in to? Have the experience to prove you are the right candidate for the role? Send your CV today!
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Content