An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading pioneers within the property services industry in the vital role of Digital Marketing Executive. The Leaders Romans Group have experienced rapid growth on the principle of evolving to our customers’ needs. Like you, we’re ambitious, creative and enthusiastic.
We are looking for someone with excellent time and campaign management skills. You will have a strong knowledge of digital marketing mediums, in particular email, paid search and online display.
About the role
This role within the award-winning digital marketing team, is to work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to achieve the lead generation targets. To analyse and report on the ROI and performance of campaigns and report insight to senior stakeholders. To identify and improve the user experience across digital channels, briefing projects and tasks to internal stakeholders and external web developers.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in the implementation of the digital marketing strategy
- Responsibility for the achievement of business targets, such as increasing the number of leads generated online
- Utilising Google Analytics to track the performance of campaigns and identifying opportunities
- Producing the monthly digital marketing performance scorecard
- Representing the department in stakeholder meetings, using your strong communication skills to influence stakeholders.
- Effectively managing your time and implementing the needs of the business
- Working closely with Romans’ in-house Graphic Designers, Content and Communications Executive, SEO Manager and external agencies to ensure the timely delivery of projects, all aligning to brand guidelines.
- Design, write copy, implement and optimise digital marketing communications. In particular across paid search, email, display and social.
In return we offer a competitive salary package, fantastic working environment, full induction and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
The closing date should be treated as a guide and we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment!
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful but keep an eye out on our websites for any more vacancies that may catch your eye.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job