My client is a market leader in their industry specialising in a very important service provided to a range of businesses in all types of industries. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the Head of Marketing in driving marketing activity through digital channels and working collaboratively across all elements of the business.
We are looking for someone for this role who specifically specialises in SEO and PPC. Ideally this candidate will also have exposure to International markets although this isn't essential.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create and execute a digital strategy
- Take full ownership of the new website
- Maximise the performance of the website
- Take full ownership of other international websites
- Lead and establish a plan for organic search
- Monitor performance of website
- Establish communication plan for wider organisation
- Optimise usage and evolution of email delivery platform
- Work with marketing team and agencies in improving customers online journey
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate the global marketing strategy
This is a temporary position to bridge the gap between now and the role being filled on a permanent basis. If the right candidate is interested in this role on a permanent basis after completing temporary they will be able to apply for the permanent position also however, permanent work is not guaranteed at the end of the temporary assignment.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please do not hesitate to apply as my client is actively recruiting.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job