SOS recruitment has a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company as a Digital Marketing Executive
If you are motivated, creative and driven, then this is the role for you!
This a great opportunity for an ambitious digital marketer who wants to apply their experience within a purpose led business. You will support the planning, delivery and optimisation of all digital channels working closely with our in-house digital capabilities and reporting directly into the Digital Marketing Manager. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and test yourself in our collaborative and fast-paced environment.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will:
- A great opportunity for an ambitious digital marketer who wants to apply their experience within a purpose led business.
- You will support the planning, delivery and optimisation of all digital channels.
- Work closely with our in-house digital capabilities and reporting directly into the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and test yourself in our collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- As Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll have an overall focus on acquiring and retaining customers through effective digital channels, developing and delivering effective digital marketing campaigns.
- You will support in devising strategies to drive online traffic to our company website and will track the online activity to customer conversion rates whilst looking at improvements to the website to enhance this.
- You’ll use a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC to monitor campaigns on performance and return on investment and make recommendations to improve results.
- You will support in the delivery of the social media strategy implementation as well as its ongoing development as well as managing our online brand and product campaigns to raise our brand awareness.
The idealDigitalMarketing Executive will require:
- Excellent command of English language and grammar
- Experience in producing marketing materials
- Experience of social media, blog posting and web design
- Experience of marketing and/or project administration
- Experience of social media communications and scheduling
- Experience of working in a marketing or communications role
- Experience in using Wordpress
- Degree level education or similar
- GCSE/'O' level qualifications in English and Maths
A highly desirable skills:
- Adobe Creative Cloud,
- Adobe Spark
- Adobe Sensei
Call, Click or Come In Today!
Find success with SOS!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'