Opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a rapidly expanding services business based in Manchester City Centre.
A specialist provider of services to the technology business sector is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to implement its marketing strategy and activity. The business have developed a fantastic reputation in their specific marketing place and have an enviable client base of leading Blue Chip business. The company is currently experiencing rapid growth and want to further expand its client base via targeted marketing both in the UK and globally.
This is an ideal position for a motivated and proactive individual with experience in both digital and events marketing based in Manchester City Centre:
Key Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Executive
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager you will implement digital marketing plans to drive forward growth of the business
- Think strategically and commercially to execute day-to-day digital and offline marketing activities.
- Work with the sales teams to increase the number of qualified leads and lead conversion
- Use website analytics/data to drive online marketing initiatives
- Ensure the company websites are kept up-to-date
- Support on PPC advertising (Google Adwords,LinkedIn) and SEO
- Supporting management of budget
Key Skills: Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing degree or equivalent B2B experience with a digital bias
- Brand Development experience via campaigns and social media
- Ideally experience of Indesign, Sprout, Hootsuite or similar
- Demonstrable experience of implementing a digital content strategy
- Experience in lead generation and nurture style marketing
- PR and press management experience highly desirable
- Commutable to Manchester
Digital Marketing Executive offering a strong basic package plus growth opportunities.
- "Digital Marketing Executive" OR "Digital Marketing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job