*WE HAVE A NUMBER OF DIGITAL MARKETING ROLE’S, FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR CV IF YOU WISH TO HEAR ABOUT ADDITONAL ROLES*
Leading corporate firm, over 100 years old, has a requirement for an Digital Marketing Executive to deliver all client and member email campaigns to drive client engagement, retention, revenue and new client acquisition. While working within a dynamic and highly regarding large Marketing team, who will fully utilise your digital skills and encourage your personal development. Duties will be vast and varied:
- Develop and implement core email journeys and trigger based email communications that drive engagement, perception of value and increase membership renewals.
- To use email campaigns to drive product sales in a way that is consistent with delivering member value and improving member retention.
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive with the developing schedule of changes that impact upon the membership and customer journey covering all business areas
- Provide analytical support and insight around all appropriate KPIs
- Recommend and implement, in line with the Digital Marketing strategy, changes to the customer and member experience in an agile fashion, supported by analytics. Keep a record of results and feed into ongoing developments to help improve the overall member and customer experience.
- Build and deploy email campaigns ensuring all campaigns adhere to best practice and within the overall marketing strategy.
- Generate email performance reports, relaying to stakeholders.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and refine all email communications.
- Refine the briefing process and workflows for campaigns.
- Coordinate and maintain databases, service providers and online accounts introducing new processes.
- Coordinate eMarketing email addresses, ensuring that responses are forwarded.
- Maintain/develop Google Analytics dashboard with dotmailer analytics, make recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Able to advice and guide stakeholders on email best practice and techniques.
- Take on additional digital and marketing projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will be a graduate with 1 years + commercial digital experience and enjoy taking responsibility for digital / email marketing.
- Digital experience with an understanding of the relationship between commerce, content and community
- Proficient with digital techniques and platforms including CMS/CRM/ESP systems i.e. Dynamics, Dotmailer, Google Analytics (ideal but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, copywriting, proofreading and/or content development skills
**There is plenty of scope for growth in this role/department and a genuine opportunity for someone who wants to have an impact and progress their career. The company have fantastic offices and very exciting growth plans. You will be part of a supportive and highly regarded large marketing team**
Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Location: West End London
Benefits: 29 days paid holiday pro rata (plus Bank Holidays), BONUS, generous pension, comprehensive private medical, life insurance etc.
We are an agency and strive to respond to all applications within five working days, if we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. Thank you
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media