Digital Marketing Executive - £25,000 - Specialist Travel Company!
This specialist travel company in Southampton are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance and continuous development of the company's website. Working under the day to day guidance of the Marketing Director the Digital Marketing Executive will bring ideas, drive and positivity and ensure the website is engaging and accurate.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Daily management of the website: tracking and analysis of website performance using a variety of web analytics tools
- Ensuring KPIs are monitored and reported on to influence future activity
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Writing informative and effective search engine copy and providing creative ideas for content marketing.
- Overseeing PPC campaigns: monitoring their performance and ensuring appropriate ROI
- Creating optimised online adverts through Google Adwords
- Use the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities
Digital Marketing Executive Skills Required
- Proven experience of online marketing ideally from within the travel industry
- Strong SEO knowledge and web analtics tools, ie Google Analytics
- Working knowledge fo Google Adwords
- Experience of working with a CRN
- Design Skills: Photoshop - banner creation & image optimisation
- Excellent editing and writing skills including devising and editing content
- Analytical and creative
- Some experience using email campagin software such as Mailchimp woudl be beneficial
- Ad serving tools -eg DART / Atlas preferable
Digital Marketing Executive Additional Information:
This is a Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm role. Previously successful applicants have come from a marketing executive, marketing assistant, online marketing and e-commerce background.
To apply for the role of Digital Marketing Executive please apply online or email your CV to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'