Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £12k-£15k depending on experience
Our client based in Hove are a new law firm and they are looking to recruit an Apprentice to support their Digital Marketing presence. This role will report into the Client Care and Marketing Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Day to day management of the client's social media accounts and setting up additional social media accounts
- Defining a competitive content strategy that aligns with business direction, current climate and identified SEO keywords
- Driving content based around current events with a quick turnaround
- Monitoring brand performance on social media using relevant tools and driving leads
- Sourcing and engaging suitable partners to create engaging co-branded content and drive backlinks
- Pro-actively search for new ways to expand the client's digital footprint and ways to optimise existing platforms
- Excellent English skills, and the ability to research and write grammatically correct and articulate posts
- Strong communication skills and the ability to define the benefits of the social media strategy
- Must feel comfortable with researching and driving work independently
- High self-motivation and organisational skills required, with the ability to chop and change between projects as required by the business
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4) (or equivalent) in English and maths
- Potential to progress into a permanent role after successful completion of apprenticeship programme
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'