Digital Marketing Analyst
A brand new role, you'll be joining a team of Marketing Analysts, therefore complementing their skills with specific Digital Analysis, able to have significant influence over the future of customer insight and communications.
You'll work across multiple teams within the Marketing Department (Analysis, Web and Digital lead generation in particular) taking ownership of digital data available, providing regular performance measurement and reporting. Reporting to the Head of Analysis and Insight your key responsibilities will include:
• Understanding all customer data touch points, ensuring changing digital landscape opportunities are being maximised
• Digital Data Management and reporting
• Interpreting the Digital relationship between Media, Website and customer conversion
• Proving insight and recommendations in line with Marketing and wider business objectives
• E-mail performance analysis
• Supporting the Web Team and their robust testing programme
• Website performance reporting
• Optimisation of Web journeys
• Supporting personalisation across all channels including the website
• Optimising and support Digital buying for cost effective lead generation
Quite naturally, you'll be inquisitive and analytical, acutely able to understand new and varied data sources, analysing results including supporting a new testing programme.
You'll be a confident planner, have exceptional attention to detail, and be a 'completer finisher' driving for excellence in and through all that you do.
A confident communicator, across all stakeholder groups, able to influence, persuafe, not to mention, challenge, opinions in a rational way, able to demonstrate the interconnectivity of activities across the business.
As for the 'hard' skills, you'll be proficient in Ms Excel, CRM, and digital data platforms, have experience of Google Analytics, Tableau or similar web tool.
You'll be able to confidently support Web teams with Customer Retention Optimisation including A/B and multivariate testing, and apply data analysis and statistics to forecasting.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job