Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: City of London
Firm: Tech Digital Marketing Company
Workload: Creating engaging content, analysis, reporting & brainstorming
Urgent new Digital Marketing Analyst graduate job! Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career in a great company? Did you obtain your degree at a highly ranked University and also have a strong all round academic record? Do you have superior analytical and data abilities? Are you a skilled and creative content writer? Do you have a good understanding of the IT industry? Are you looking to work for a fast growing start-up with great training and opportunities? If so, we have a fantastic Digital Marketing Analyst job for you!
We are currently recruiting a creative yet technically knowledgeable individual to join the team of our exciting client within the IT digital marketing space. They are a fast-paced early growth start-up with ambitious plans and a lot of success and growth with their previous Digital companies.
The day to day duties of the Digital Marketing Analyst:
- Producing engaging content, targeting different demographics in the cyber security space.
- Market Research into different websites within the cyber security sector.
- Content Analysis into what readers like and what they aren’t engaging with to make improvements.
- Producing reports to review the content marketing as well as make changes.
- Produce engaging campaign ideas in order to constantly evolve campaigns and engagement.
The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Analyst will have the following attributes:
- A strong academic background with at least a 2:1 from a highly ranked University.
- Creative and engaging content writing skills.
- A passion for technology as well as familiarity with key publications within the industry.
- Someone who is eager to learn as well as loves a challenge.
- Analysis skills and experience with numbers and spreadsheets to analyse data.
My client can offer the Digital Marketing Analyst an exciting, fast paced start-up working environment, a great salary and plenty of training, along with rapid career progression. If you are a recent graduate with superior writing capabilities, as well as a passion for technology, then this could be the position for you! Apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job