£30,000 - £35,000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for technical digital marketer, a guru with web conversions, automation and B2B inbound/outbound marketing.
This role is focused around the technical aspect of digital marketing automation. You will immerse yourself in growing all digital channels for the business. You will love working with automation tools such as Hubspot and be responsible for all analytics to measure your work.
You’ll be joining the marketing team to support the companies continued growth and development in the UK and European markets.
You’ll be working in a fun, fast paced and exciting environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Develop marketing campaigns with the creative team for multiple products
- Implement and manage campaigns
- Report on campaign performance to identify channels and strategies that will drive growth
- Work with the creative and copywriting team to develop inbound assets such as online buying guides, infographics, case studies, eBooks and product videos
- Build workflows and landing pages to generate leads from inbound assets
- Build and run email campaigns
- Maintain, optimise and organise web content
- Track and report on site metrics
- 1+ Years developing content
- 1+ Years’ experience in online marketing
- 1+ Years’ experience in marketing automation
- 1+ Years experience in email marketing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of marketing principles
- Strong writing and creative ability
- Working knowledge of SEO & PPC
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Web copy writing experience
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software, HubSpot or similar
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"