Learning & Development - Digital Learning Specialist
We’re BookingGo, the ground transport division of Booking We’re the ones who empower people to get where they’re going. Whether they’re taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver. Whether they’re heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
To do that, we operate multiple brands:
- Booking - We’re the transport arm of the world’s leading travel booking site.
- Rentalcars - The world’s biggest online car rental service, putting customers behind the wheel at over 50,000 locations worldwide.
- Rides - Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B. Connect - Bringing our tried-and-tested magic to our partners’ sites, delivering seamless travel experiences through brands our customers already know and love.
With our HQ in Manchester, we’re part of the worldwide Booking family. At the same time, we’re proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 1,600+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people’s. It’s easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search "Manchester’s coolest office" and see for yourself. And we’re in good company. Together with priceline, KAYAK, agoda, and OpenTable, we’re part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
We’re looking for a design led, creatively talented and technically skilled Digital Learning Specialist to join our growing Learning & Development (L&D) team and play a pivotal role in delivering our digital strategy to develop the future of learning.
Reporting directly to our L&D Design Manager, you’ll be responsible for the creation and curation of digital learning experiences including eLearning courses, training videos and other resources. You’ll work closely with the L&D Design Partner to manage incoming requests, and subsequently with key stakeholders including subject matter experts throughout the business to design and develop new digital content. You’ll also work with the L&D Coordinator to ensure that new content is available through our learning systems and communicate learning experiences effectively using online / offline channels including our internal social network.
- Design of digital learning content including interactive eLearning courses, live action videos, motion graphics, quick reference guides, slide decks and other materials as required
- Curation of external digital content through the development of online learning paths
- Maintenance of an existing catalogue of digital content
- Seek and act on feedback from relevant key stakeholders to ensure requirements are met
- Ensuring the most appropriate learning format is used to take into consideration demands of learners and the business
- Adherence to best practice learning design and brand standards
- Driving innovation through the introduction of new learning formats
Proven experience of…
- eLearning authoring tools (Articulate 360 Storyline / Rise desirable)
- Image manipulation using Adobe CC Photoshop / Illustrator
- Video editing using Adobe Premiere / After Effects / Final Cut Pro / Motion
- Advanced PowerPoint / Word skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and adhere to deadlines
- An understanding of adult learning and instructional design principles
- AV production including video / sound recording
- Online animation tools such as Vyond/Animaker/Powtoon
- Administration of a learning management system
- Effective communications / digital marketing
- You are passionate for and have a good understanding of new technology and digital trends
- You are a strong team player with a commitment to delivering a high level of internal customer service
- Adaptable and resourceful, you are looking for a role that gives you both autonomy and accountability
- Instructional Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'