Digital Insight Manager
My client is one of the largest credit management services providers in Europe and the market leader in the UK and Ireland. They provide a range of credit management services across a broad client base who provide credit to consumers. They have a customer portal that allows customers to manage their account, set up repayment plans and make payments.
The Digital Development team is working with stakeholders to create a cross-functional centre of excellence to implement and optimise activity throughout the customer journey.
They are seeking a Digital Analyst/Insight Manager to help define and build out their digital insight capabilities, providing actionable insights across the operational team as well as high-level insights for their executive team via automated dashboards.
You will work closely with all stakeholders to gather, refine and develop the analytics strategy and understand how best to implement using the tools currently available.
The ideal candidate will have held content marketing or editorial positions within a fast-paced B2C environment, ideally within the Financial services or retail/ecommerce sector
To succeed in the role you must have:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in a results driven role for a consumer brand
- Experience, knowledge and proficient with pulling and reporting results/analysis within a commercial environment and at speed
- Experience of developing and implementing reports, dashboards etc. from scratch
- Highly Analytical, an "Excel Super user"
- Multiple analytic software experience or knowledge of such products as Google Analytics, Comscore, Hitwise, Optimisely, Sysomos, Hitwise, Streamhub
- A good understanding of HTML and SEO tools including Webmaster Tools and Moz.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills, A/B and multivariate testing such as Optimisely
- CRM systems and or data driven email systems including email analytics reporting
- Channel specific tools such as FB Insights, Twitter Analytics or other data driven dashboards
- Knowledge of media ad serving technology such as Google DFP
- Ability to use, monitor and maximise PPC campaigns in services such as Taboola and Outbrain
- Highly developed commercial acumen and comfortable with analytics, data and numbers
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Comfortable with web analytics and be results focused, with a strong commercial acumen, self-motivated and driven to take initiative
- Passionate about all things Digital; including but not limited to content rich websites, PPC, social, mobile, email marketing and emerging technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline and target driven environment and who is comfortable discussing ROI, conversion, traffic, CPA and other metrics and KPIs
- Commitment to quality and timely service delivery
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle competing demands for service
- Pro-activeness and responsiveness
Digital Insight Manager
- Advanced Excel
- Web Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Stakeholder Management