Are you an experienced digital communicator with strong project management skills, looking for a role where you can really make a difference?
Samaritans is looking for a Digital Content Editor with significant experience of designing and managing large volumes of digital content, to lead on the delivery of a new intranet that will inform and engage more than 20,000 volunteers based at 201 branches across the UK and Republic of Ireland, who provide a unique listening service for people who are struggling to cope.
Every six seconds, we respond to a call for help. Yet we know there are many more people who need support and the way callers want to contact us is changing. That’s why Samaritans is transforming how it operates, from how we recruit and motivate volunteers, to how we use digital technology to deliver our service. The Digital Content Editor will play a key role in this transformation and will:
- Project manage the delivery of a new intranet for 20,000 volunteers and around 160 staff
- Lead a cross-functional team to scope, commission, write, edit and publish high quality content
- Contribute to the development of a new content strategy that informs, engages and inspires
- Champion this high-profile project with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Digital Team to create a joined-up digital change programme for the organisation.
The role is based at Samaritans’ Central Office, a converted mill in Ewell, Surrey, which is around 30 minutes by train from Waterloo and 15 minutes from Wimbledon. We offer a competitive range of benefits including 25 days’ holiday, wellbeing days, free parking, pension, health cash plan and interest-free season ticket loans.
Please note, some out of hours working and travel may be required.
To apply, please visit the link belowwhere you will find the full job description and application form. Completed application forms should be emailed no later than 9am on Monday 25th September. Interviews will be on Tuesday 3rd October.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job