As Digital Communications Consultant you will be undertaking projects and implementing marketing strategies on behalf of some of the most high profile clients and current affair campaigns not only in the UK, but globally. You will have the opportunity to travel outside of the UK and work shoulder to shoulder with industry leading specialists on behalf of one of the most prestigious consultancy organisations in Europe, all whilst having the flexibility to work autonomously yet have the one to one support and guidance should ever you require it.
Our client is an incredibly diverse and forward thinking consultancy based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, with an exceptional reputation for excellence, state of the art working environment and a people centric culture. As Digital Communications Consultant, you will be part of the wider digital team of vibrant professionals that work with very exclusive clientele, with opportunity to learn and develop at your fingertips every step of the way.
The role of Digital Communications Consultant comprises of:
- Creating, managing and monitoring the effectiveness of paid advertising campaigns
- Overseeing marketing budgets of your contracts
- Delivering sophisticated, targeted social media campaigns and providing expert advice on best practice
- Coordinating the delivery and scheduling of content for web and social media platforms, working closely with copywriting and PR experts as and when appropriate
- Maintaining an excellent awareness and knowledge of industry trends, best practice and new methodology to report back to clients and senior management
- Actively contribute towards the winning and development of key contracts and identify opportunities for growth and development in the wider business
- Analyse and report back on campaign effectiveness
- Attending client visits and team meetings regularly and deputising for senior team members if necessary
Given the specific nature of the campaigns you will be working on, a knowledge and genuine interest in politics, UK / EU policies and global current affairs would be a distinct advantage in the role of Digital Communications Consultant. This role would be ideal for an account manager looking to make the move into a more specialist and professional organisation or a digital marketing executive with experience in campaign management of sensitive and socially broadcasted issues looking to make the move into a larger organisation with scope to progress.
In order to be a successful in the role of Digital Communications Consultant you will require the following:
- Experience in client liaison and stakeholder management
- Advanced knowledge in the use of social media in order to reach and engage with desired target audiences
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership for your workload
- A degree in a relevant subject area or at least 3/5 years relevant professional experience
- Willingness and flexibility to travel throughout the UK and abroad
- Excellent working knowledge of Google tools (Analytics, AdWords etc.)
- Some experience within project management
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, life assurance, corporate perks scheme, discounted gym membership and the option to buy holiday. If this sounds like it could be the right role for you, apply in confidence today or call for a confidential chat with Laura.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'