Our client has needs a Digital Channel Strategy Lead to work within their customer delivery team. You will be required to design, plan, implement, deliver and monitor effectiveness of the digital and social media strategies to ensure out performance of channel shift, customer experience and self-service goals.
Experience within the utilise sector and customer experience is desirable
- Act as Product Owner for relevant digital channels
- Proactively transform the operating business through ongoing Industry benchmarking with continuous re set of expectations and performance bar with clear and effective business plans to drive customer centric outputs.
- Review and implementation of relevant new contact channels maintaining lead position in social customer service.
- Test and learn functionality to ensure only cost effective services and channels are enabled.
- Key influencer in design and implementation of Customer Service roadmap.
- Drive relentless review and redesign (with necessary policy challenge) of all digital channels to deliver ongoing and impactful improvements to customer journeys and cost benefits
- Engage broader teams to ensure digital ethos adopted, promoted and engaged with.
- Manage and lead change effectively ensuring teams are fully engaged and bought into plans, proactively supporting transformation and change teams to ensure effective implementation and benefits realization
- Management of digital teams, including optimisation and growth of social media customer service excellence through excellent collaboration and cross department working. Demonstrate leadership excellence in all interactions, role modelling through powerful coaching; communication and people engagement creating empowered, high performing team.
- Drive complaint volume reduction through ethos of customer excellence and proactive strategies to identify root cause, working effectively across the business to eradicate customer pain points
- Monitor & control regulatory commitments to protect brand, reputation and licence to trade including proactive management of relevant risk registers with necessary focus on protection of customer data
- Extensive experience of developing channel shift strategies with effective implementation
- A strong and up to date technical understanding of digital technologies and their applications, especially online usability and SEO
- Strong technical web/digital skills and the ability to confidently manage IS teams to ensure effective and timely delivery
- Experience of working within a consumer service focused environment
- Experience in influencing and building strong relationships quickly
- Experience in budget management and commercial analysis
- Ability to think objectively and create meaningful strategies with translation into practice and delivery
- Highly developed analysis and problem solving skills with good understanding of multi variant testing and behavioural targeting tools
- The ability to work in a demanding target driven environment
- Strong communication, presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Proven ability of delivering against stretching customer and efficiency goals during times of transformation
- Proven ability to influence at executive level
- Customer Experience
- Digital Channels
- Channel Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job