Are you a focused and dedicated Digital Account Manager that believes that good enough…isn't?
Do you love the thrill of working on multiple projects at any one time?
Do you want to work for a company that offers a genuine professional development plan?
Keep reading - we are recruiting!
This challenging and rewarding Digital Account Manager position is responsible for the day to day delivery and account management of multiple client projects to a high standard of excellence, while maximising revenue and profit for the company and ensuring client retention and satisfaction - in a very exciting industry!
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your account management and digital expertise within a supportive and energetic business consulting environment.
- Day to day account management of client programmes (web-based) and their projects through client liaison and meetings (face to face and over the telephone) as well as working closely with internal departments and external suppliers
- Management of all financial aspects of client projects and using the financial system (Maconomy)
- Taking responsibility for client jobs including creating project timelines, undertaking of and analysing of reporting and creating all communications plans and campaigns
- Being responsible for developing, maintaining and delivering all programme communication plans via a content management system
- Creating, updating and maintaining promotions for clients audiences
- Working closely with the internal Data team to manage programme / end user data by defining the format and frequency that it's required and how it will be imported and integrated into the programmes
- Working closely with senior team members in Client Services, Technology and the Creative departments
- Creating and relaying briefs in relation to new programmes or programme developments
- Playing a lead role in client development plans through identifying new business opportunities within existing accounts
Keywords; Account Manager | Account Management | B2B | Finance | Financial | Customer Service | Communication | Client Meetings | Managing Budgets | Proof Reading | Copywriting |Digital |Digital Project Management
- Face to face Account Management experience of multiple business clients
- Experience of working with technology or on digital projects i.e. managing websites and / or website data
- Previous experience of holding financial responsibility with evidence of managing costs or monitoring budgets
- Experience from within an agency (or similar, fast paced environment)
- Good IT Literacy with MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- A yearly company bonus
- A generous holiday entitlement (which increases over time!)
- An extra days' holiday on your birthday
- The opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Paid time off to work with a charity of your choice
- Money towards your own personal development
- A professional development plan
- Access to free, online training courses
- Regular, role specific training
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Confidential associate assistance programme
- Free, independent financial advice
- Free parking
About Our Company:
We are a global performance improvement company offering blue chip organisations bespoke employee engagement, sales incentive and reward and recognition programmes as well as event management services.