Digital Account Manager
Are you looking for an exciting challenge as a Digital Account Manager for an agency that are one of the most forward thinking in the market?
This Digital Account Manager position will enable you to manage key accounts within the business and make a real difference from day one. Benefits include, client-side experience, multiple channel opportunities, additional language courses, and a brand-new office! This is a great chance for a Digital Account Manager to further their career with one of the top digital agencies.
* As a Digital Account Manager, you'll have responsibility for key client performance, gaining exposure of how both paid and organic search works and is integrated with other performance channels.
* Collaboratively working with internal teams, you'll display passion for achieving key business objectives, working closely with colleagues on all levels.
* Managing relationships with external stakeholders, recommending strategy for continuous improvement with the delivery of presentations using key insights relating to performance to ensure consistency.
* Inspiring best practice within the organisation to drive reputation in the market.
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of search to effectively launch and manage campaigns, leading to business success.
* Exhibit strong search skills, driving organic and paid traffic, meeting client expectations.
* Your experience utilising your logical way of thinking and analytical tendencies, will enable you to effectively activate and optimise campaigns across different verticals.
* Your eagerness to learn and develop your skills as a Digital Specialist will allow you to achieve promotional opportunities and enhance your career prospects.
If this challenging role in a progressive environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the apply button now!
Digital Performance at Aspire
- Account Management
- Paid Social
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job