Central Employment are delighted to be working with an established digital creative agency based in Newcastle, who are now seeking a client facing Digital Account Executive, joining a fast growing client services team.
Overview of the Digital Account Executive:
You will be responsible for project management and delivery, client servicing and commercial management.
To manage allocated projects, and accounts acting as the main focal point for clients and the internal team, providing pro-active client servicing and tight project management to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction. To work with the digital team as a whole to inspire clients and deliver appropriate and effective results driven solutions to their business needs through the creative and digital process.
Digital Account Executive:
- To effectively manage the day-to-day running of accounts and projects, through the creative and artwork stages, harnessing the correct in-house/external resource, ensuring deliverables are on time and within budget
- To take client briefs and produce into a clear and inspirational brief for the design and digital teams
- Keep all members of the team regularly updated on the status of ongoing projects
- Effectively manage client approvals process
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship
- To attend/make presentations of work where appropriate, ensuring all output is presented professionally and with conviction, supported by clear rationale and recommendation
- To produce and circulate meeting reports for all external meetings/discussions within 48 hours, which capture the essence of the meeting and with clearly assigned action points
- To set up and attend project review meetings (as required) involving all necessary parties to ensure that key learnings are identified and acted upon
- Act as the client’s first point of contact on day-to-day running of projects. To pro-actively manage client relationships, to identify early signs of problems and to be alert for opportunities to add value. To work as part of the wider team to ensure we meet or exceed client objectives and expectations at all times
- Work with other staff to ensure projects are costed appropriately, optimising revenue
- Ensure clients are kept fully appraised of their project budgets regularly
- To work with clients to understand their purchasing procedures/requirements
- Ensure timely invoicing of completed work and availability of POs to allow for invoicing
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, namely; Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience ideally within a Account Management, Client Relationship or Project Management role
- Experience of digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, CRO and or digital software solutions
- A passion for learning new things and working hard.
- A flexible approach to the way you work and what you do.
- Experience of writing for a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to work on your own initiative & as part of a team.
- Ability to manage and develop key relationships
- Willingness to undertake staff training & development as required.
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'