Devops Team Leader
Our client is in urgent need of a Devops Team lead, to report to the CTO.
This is an opportunity to make a difference in a high growth company with leading edge technology. As part of the role you will be working with sophisticated software products used in the world’s leading organizations. Our clients innovative software relates is based on artificial intelligence. You will be a talented devops leader with strong team leading and team building experience with an ability to Distribute and prioritise work for the team.
You will also be highly experienced in:
- Monthly reporting for senior managers
- Provide Technical support and architecture advice for internal technical teams
- Develop, maintain and support production infrastructure and software systems.
- Stay up to date with security best practices and Integrate security at every level of the stack
- Investigate new technology and solutions as needed.
Our client has a world-class team at their Cambridge office and this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join them, in a key development role working to progress the cloud infrastructure as their products evolve. Working in an agile environment this role will be focused on developing the cloud infrastructure, making best use of AWS services, and supporting the software development process of web application, embedded and mobile teams.
You will need an automate-everything attitude.
- Team Building
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'