Location: - London
Rate: - £450
Length: - 3 Month initial Contract
Role: DevOps Delivery Lead
The ideal candidate will be working alongside a leading banking firm with an extensive global history, and you will be required to be on site with the end client. You will need to be a good team player and able to lead when asked upon.
This opportunity is for an initial 3 month initial contract within the retail industry based in London.
- Extensive experience working as a technology focused delivery lead or manager in delivering large projects and programmes.
- Considerable experience of consultancy experience in management roles.
- A technical background, ideally in software development, testing, infrastructure and release
- Delivering agile projects.
- Experience in a stakeholder management and client facing delivery
- Managing projects using continuous delivery/DevOps
- Experience in business development, building relationships and managing senior level stakeholders
- Experience in providing technical direction such as the choice of tools/technology, the process to exploit these technologies to maximise business value etc.
- Financial client background.
- Experience of working in a high-pressure environment. Ability to manage conflicts and crisis.
- Strong background and understanding of DevOps and Agile delivery,
- Excellent management silks and experience using management tool kits to drive programmes and projects strategically
- Good understanding of value stream mapping and using in improvement projects
- Good understanding of KPIs and Metrics
- Strong technical understanding of infrastructure solution including cloud, big data, containers etc.
- Provide vision and technical leadership to a team of DevOps engineers
- Understanding of integration technologies such as ESB, API management, microservices
- Superior knowledge of market leading vendor/open source tools and technologies in the CD/DevOps space.
- Cloud strategy, environments and infrastructure optimisation.
Strong Core Competency Skills - with proven examples
- Thought Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
- Motivational and influential
- Planning and execution skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job