This position sits with an expanding investment management client who is seeking an office based Development Executive to develop assets under management within their investment solutions including funds, discretionary, and model portfolio service.
- To formulate, implement and achieve an annual sales plan in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager.
- To manage and develop relationships with panel firms to achieve regional sales targets focused on growing assets under management into funds, discretionary management and the model portfolio service
- To maintain a high level of targeted sales activity every month across the panel, driving firms along the company’s sales process from "Prospect" to "Client" ensuring the adoption of as many of their investment solutions as possible.
- To maintain comprehensive records on all activity with panel firms in accordance with company practice.
- To assist, as required, in the development and execution of wider regional and group initiatives and act as a key member of the overall team, bringing valuable sales experience and feedback into wider teamwork.
- To act at all times in a professional and ethical manner, meeting the highest of regulatory standards.
You will have
- Worked within an IFA office (sales support or paraplanning), private banking or intermediary sales position
- A history of success in an office based sales/relationship management role involving day to day interaction with advisory firms and demonstrable panel management, preferably with direct involvement in the wholesaling of investment solutions
- A Clear understanding of the retail financial services marketplace and the pressures currently facing advisory firms.
- Relevant qualifications (Level 4, or working towards Level 4) and a clear understanding of the investment management marketplace.
- Must understand the role of financial planning tools in advisory businesses and be able to help firms integrate planning tools, back-office systems, investment management solutions (ranging from funds to discretionary management services) and platform/tax wrapper solutions into their day to day operations.
- The gravitas to become a trusted business consultant to advisory firms
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus uncapped bonus (OTB £15,000 p.a.)
If you have a core understanding of investment and pension propositions and seeking a move into an intermediary sales role then please get in touch.
- Business Development
- Investment Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'