Our client is an award-winning social business, formed in 2011 to address the fundamental problem that many
young people, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds, lack the support, skills, confidence and networks to
secure fulfilling, long-term employment. They are a solutions-focused business, rapidly expanding and making a huge impact on social mobility, diversity and inclusion across the corporate world.
We are seeking a Senior Developer to join the team in London, reporting to the CTO and working closely with an
existing team of offshore developers. This person will play a key role in supporting the CTO to build out an agile
development team in the London office, they will work closely with the Product team to help translate business
requirements into working products and services that we're proud of and that surprise and delight our customers.
We need someone who can work comfortably in a rapidly growing team, helping to keep sense and order in what
can be an ambiguous environment with changing priorities; a self-starter who can help grow a high-functioning dev
team by leading from the front.
* Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
* Integrate data storage solutions
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
* Help maintain code quality and drive organisational and operational efficiencies
* Take on line-management responsibilities as the team grows
* HTML5, CSS, jQuery
* ASP.Net MVC (Framework 4.7.2)
* Entity Framework Code-first
* SQL Server
* Git SCM
* Agile process mindset
Additional skills (not compulsory)
* .Net core
* Azure Devops / CI-CD
* Angular or React exposure
* Native mobile application development experience
* Docker / Serverless
* AWS services
Salary: UP TO 70k
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'