This is available as a CONTRACT OR PERMANENT ROLE. The Developer is responsible for the development of SQL scripts, stored procedures, SSIS packages within SQL Server to meet specifications with supervision from the Senior Developer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring that all defined quality procedures are followed throughout the life-cycle of the project
- Following technical standards and best practice guidelines.
- Carrying out development, testing and documentation of software to meet customer requirements
- Reporting progress as agreed with the Head of Operations, Head of Solutions, Project Managers and Senior Developer
- Proactively reporting issues, technical or schedule related, in a timely manner
- Taking part in reviews of documents and code reviews.
- End to end testing and validation of healthcare data flows and processing from source system to client's products
- Responding to helpdesk and Jira calls to ensure customer satisfaction, within SLA where applicable
- Good understanding and use of all Microsoft Office products
- SQL development experience essential.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a development role.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job