- In-house Software Developer.
- The VisualFiles Developer is a role that has been created for the purpose of developing, maintaining and enhancing the VisualFiles platform and other associated software required for the business.
- The company is based near the mainline rail station and with parking onsite or close by.
- holiday (minimum 20 days holiday as standard)
- eligible for 10% bonus dependent on experience and on completion of probation
- option to buy and sell up to 3 days holiday
The VisualFiles Developer key role and responsibilities will be:
- Development and Maintenance of the VisualFiles Platform and associated systems and integrations (where appropriately skilled)
- Production of Development Scope documentation when the change or upgrade to the system is of a larger nature.
- Prioritising and resolution of IT Development support calls.
- Provide continued training and knowledge share with members of the Development Team.
- Take an active role within the Developer User Group.
- Provide training on this and other associated software with Staff members.
- Liaise with External Suppliers and Companies where appropriate.
- Contribute to Continual Improvement within the IT Department and Company.
The minimum requirements for the VisualFiles Developer are:
- Extensive experience developing all aspects of the VisualFiles system.
- Experience with WebServices and other web technologies.
- Ability to manage prioritised task lists and junior team members.
- Have excellent communications skills and have a strong attention to detail.
- Experience developing software using the Microsoft.Net technologies.
- Experience in the Team Leader role and supervision of junior team members.
Independent, privately owned insurance company, providing specialist home and motor insurance. Committed to providing their customers with an individually tailored service, they the customer are not just a number but a client that has sought them out for moral and ethical insurance products. What sets them apart from their competitors is the focus to provide products and services that fit the requirements of the customer.
Notice to Candidates
We are working with his employer at a crucial stage of their expansion. Their growth and new job creation mean that we will receive more than the average number of applications.
Please note that we will always respond to applications from those meeting the requirements of the role and we try very hard to be specific in all of our adverts and use pre-screen questions to try and help you understand if a vacancy is right for you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive each week we cannot respond to applications from candidates who don't have the necessary skills and experience required by our client. Instead of applying, why not send your cv via our homepage or connect with us on social media and we will do our very best to assist you.
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job