Qualified Python or C Trainer/Coach - Cheltenham
Are you currently a Python or C Trainer/Coach who loves developing others, looking for a new challenge?
Or are you fed up with not getting the progression you have hard-work for?
Then read on…
We are looking for an individual skilled in Python or C and willing to learn the other language as part of your core skills. You will be passionate about coding and want to help people learn to be a great well-rounded developer and be familiar with concepts such as TDD, Continuous Integration and have experience of Agile.
You will be passionate about learning and the transferor of knowledge and work as a learning specialist as part of QA’s world-class training team.
You will be instrumental in the next stage of our portfolio development and help in our development of Reactive, Functional and Test First approaches to programming.
In return, you will get to shape and collaborate with some of the brightest developers in the UK and have the opportunity to further your own skill set by working with our DevOps, IoT and Machine Learning teams to keep you cutting edge.
What is the role?
With our support, you will deliver/coach using face to face, e-Learning or digital courses and content to all appropriate areas within QA to likeminded people. Whether they are a highly qualified professional or a beginner looking to get into the world of Software Development.
Based in Cheltenham, you will be delivering/coaching both public scheduled and bespoke courses for all appropriate areas of QA’s application development Portfolio.
How will we support you?
From day one you will be assigned a co-pilot/buddy to help get you up to speed with our processes and ensure you can help deliver our award-winning programmes.
Financial package and benefits
We are offering a competitive financial package (dependant on experience), private pension as well as 25 days holiday. 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage), 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise), subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
- A candidate for this role will need to be expert in application development and the development lifecycle using Python or C and willing to learn the other language as part of your core skills. You will be passionate about coding and want to help people learn to be a great well-rounded developer and be familiar with concepts such as TDD, Continuous Integration and have experience of Agile.
It would be beneficial to show experience in some of the following areas:
- x86/Assembler Programming
- Has worked with external hardware in an IoT capacity
- Experience using Windows, Linus and OSX operating systems
- Linux, Unix or OS X command line skills.
- Experience with development environments including some of Visual Studio, XCode, Eclipse
- Experience with Agile development and a methodology e.g. Scrum, XP
Who are we?
As one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK. We like to help develop skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. With our HQ in Slough and 20 training centres nationwide, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative, award-winning (2016 Top 20 IT Training Companies List) & ever-evolving skills solutions.
So interested? If so please apply today…