Colliers is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 16 offices across the UK and Ireland.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide on-site Second Line IT support to colleagues in the Colliers’ offices in London.
Working as part of an EMEA wide Service Delivery Team, the Deskside Support Engineer is responsible for responding to and resolving Incidents and Service Requests that are escalated from the IT Service Desk, using the ServiceNow platform.
The role is based in the London office however travel to other Colliers offices as necessary is required in line with business requirements.
- Support of incidents and service requests for all IT systems/services
- Support of user administration tasks such as joiners, Movers and Leavers
- Client meetings including AV set up
- Adherence to all established processes, that are built upon the ITIL Framework E.g. Incident, Problem, Change management
- Support of hardware, including: On site Servers, Desktop PC’s, Laptops, iPhone, Windows and Android phones, Audio/Visual Equipment and telephones
- Support of Microsoft desktop technologies
- Application support for core applications
- Procurement of hardware in line with agreed standards
- Support of colleagues working remotely
- Knowledgebase Article (KBA) creation
Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Able to manage own tasks prioritise appropriately according to service level agreements (SLAs)
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a broader EMEA team
- Flexible approach to role including travel where required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'