Our Creatives are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
On any given day you might:
- Write an animation script and draw storyboards
- Oversee a photography shoot
- Create an artwork for a poster site
- Design a new brand identify for an NGO
- Design UX, UI and skins for a new website
- Typography for a print campaign
- Run a creative workshop
The Ideal person should be:
- A team player, willing to listen to and take on board other people’s comments and points of view.
- Be afresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Can inspire and lead a team through multiple on-going projects and timelines
- A very hands on and self-motivated person with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- Interested in politics and current affairs.
Real life Experience of:
The candidate should have worked on ALL of the below project types and be able to provide examples of each.
- English websites - design of dynamic interfaces, UX + UI journeys, create master skins, oversee build.
- Arabic websites - design of dynamic interfaces, UX + UI journeys, create master skins, oversee build, design translation tools.
- Create brand guidelines, including logos for small NGO’s.
- Create brand guidelines, including logos for government brands.
- Ideation and execution of creative campaigns for small NGO’s.
- Ideation and execution of creative campaigns for the Government.
- Overseeing photographic and film shoots.
- Creation of film and animation storyboards.
- Overseeing animation film production.
- Overseeing and briefing of any retouching requirements.
- Design of printed and digital collateral for NGO’s e.g. leaflets, brochures, posters, PowerPoint templates, email templates, newsletter templates.
- Design of printed and digital collateral of Government e.g. leaflets, brochures, posters, PowerPoint templates, email templates.
- Run design identity workshops with NGO’s, includes the creation of the stimulus and also attendance to the workshop.
- Understanding print templates specifications, setting up artworks and sending print ready files to print.
- Understanding of press and magazine reproduction, including understanding colour profiles.
The candidate will also need to have experience of:
- Running a team of 3+ people, including junior members who they will be required to train and mentor.
- Presenting creative work, websites and design to Senior Government officials and NGO’s.
The candidate should be proficient in ALL of the following programs.
- ADOBE XD
- AFTER EFFECTS
- PREMIER PRO
The candidate must have robust experience as an Art Director / Designer and should be degree educated with a relevant degree, for example in Advertising / Marketing / Design etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: London (W1F)
Salary: Competitive rates apply
Closing date: 23 March 2018
Please apply via the Reed website