Design Engineer - Construction - CAD - Draughtsman
Mosaic Recruitment are on looking for an experienced Design Engineer for our client based in Hertford.
Our client is a well-established, privately owned businesses who are a leader within their industry, the role will be working on various projects and will occasionally include site visits.
The successful candidate will have experience working within the construction industry and have a mechanical design background.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with additional benefits such as Pension, Life Assurance, BUPA and paid expenses when onsite visits.
- 2D design of sheet metal fabrications.
- Working in a design team of 4, reporting to the Design Manager.
- Working on a variety of bespoke projects across different industries and sectors.
- Liaising with and advising clients.
- Attending site for meetings and site surveys.
- Working on several projects at one time.
- Passing on finished designs to production, ensuring designs are broken down to a level of assembly.
- Liaise with the sales/engineering team to develop the concept design.
- All designs are fully conceptual and original.
- Liaising between the design office and manufacturing sites in Thetford.
- Use of the company pool cars for site visits.
- Must have construction experience/Knowledge
- You will have previous 2D design experience using AutoCAD.
- You will need to be from any mechanical design background with fabrication experience.
- Those with experience of sheet metals or steelworks would be advantageous.
- Having a CSCS card would also be advantageous.
If you have the above experience please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'