ENS Recruitment is currently working with a large Healthcare provider who is supporting people living with learning disabilities and mental health.
Our client is currently recruiting a Deputy Service Manager on a 6 months contract, after which the role will be reviewed and could become permanent.
- previous experience in a similar role
- experience in working within a supported living service for people with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour
- driver with access to a car
- flexibility around the hours you can work as this will be shift work
- level 3 Health and Social Care qualified
The service you would be working in is registered for 6 residents, all male.
Please note that applicants need to be male due to the nature of the service.
If you would like more details on this role, please call Carmen at ENS Recruitment.
ENS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer!