Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Circa £39.3K – Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Scunthorpe currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home which is fully compliant with CQC essential standards and offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only, with some evenings & weekends required for quality monitoring purposes etc
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to a salary in the region of £39,300
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'