Work as a Deputy Nurse Manager for a well-established, private healthcare provider in the Lake District.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as Deputy Nurse Manager within a nursing home in the Carlisle area of Cumbria.
The Home offers first class facilities and accommodation for up to 80 service users requiring nursing, dementia or residential care.
We are looking for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
You will manage the day-to-day running of all aspects of the Home and ensure full compliance with all regulatory agencies in the absence of the Registered Home Manager. You will ensure the provision of the highest level of care and support to residents, families and friends, and promote a person-centred care philosophy throughout all areas of the service.
Other duties as Deputy Nurse Manager include:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Nurse Manager:
- Hold a current Nursing pin - RGN or RMN with General Elderly Nursing Experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Ideally have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse etc
This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours a week with a competitive salary of £18.50ph. The annual salary is circa £38.500.
You will receive a comprehensive induction, pension scheme, ongoing training and development, a golden hello, also rent free accommodation is available if requested for any Nurses looking to relocate to the Lake District.
If you are a strong nurse with a passion for elderly care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert, please click APPLY and Gemma from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- NURSE MANAGER
- STAFF NURSE
- DEPUTY HOME MANAGER
- REGISTERED NURSE
- LEAD NURSE
- DEPUTY NURSE MANAGER
- CLINICAL LED
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job